Monday, January 2, 2012

19th Nervous Breakdown

Hello my darlings,

I am afraid I don't have any challenges for you all this week. I'm having a mini crisis and I'm taking the week off the blog for health reasons. No worries, I'll be fine. The holidays just take their toll :D

I'll be back (hopefully) next week with more about Riot for Austerity, Green Challenges, New Years Resolutions, Peak Oil Realities, Off Grid living, and many, many other wonderful things. I've (once again, hopefully) got some good stuff lined up for our 2012 year--and don't worry I'm still as pissed off and enraged as ever *wink*.

Hope you had a wonderful New Year! (I did not, at all, see above lol)

Love

<3ManicPanic

Ps. Fun fact of the day: Where I live used to be a 100% forest (we are the bottom of what was once an enormous lake). What remains of the forest today? 15%. Where did all that land go? Well, before it went to small farms, which I have much less issue with. Especially since many of them were orchards which take on a lot of carbon sequestering of their own. However, now the trees (that had been replaced with food) have been placed with designed yuppie homes and wineries. If I was Oprah rich, I'd tear down the lot of it, replant the forests (at least up to 75%), and leave the rest to small farmers with permaculture establishments so that the people who live here don't need strawberries from fucking California. But I digress. You can't argue with stupid. And by stupid I mean economists.

No comments:

Post a Comment